I talked about my simplified makeup routine here and now I’m back with a quick update on one of my favorite products: Kiss Beauty Balm in light/medium.
I simply set the product with a Ruby Kisses HD powder and keep it moving.
Here are the top 5 reasons why I love this product:
- Perfect for acne prone skin
- Light weight yet, buildable coverage
- Helps keep oil in check
- Budget friendly price point ($7.99)
- Diverse availability (beauty supply and drug stores )
Have you tried this product? What are are your favorite beauty balms?
You can keep reading by checking out my last post, which features a buttery, “perfect for fall,” nude lippie.
- Don’t forget to subscribe for weekly content and while you are here, you should get comfortable, look around, and comment or like a post so I know you stopped by.
- Have a topic request? Leave it below and I will address that topic within a week.
Thanks for Keeping it Kinky~