I am not a “beauty guru” nor do I profess to be great at all things makeup but I have discovered inexpensive, easy to use products to transform my face and accentuate my features (quickly).
Eyebrows: Wet n Wild Dark Brown Eye Pencil, ELF brow kit setting powder
Eyes: Coastal Scents 88 palette (warm colors were used to achieve this look), Elf lengthening masscara, white creme pencil in my water line (random beauty supply brand), Elf Liquid liner for my lid.
Face: Black Opal Creme stick foundation, Ruby Kisses Setting Powder in Toasted Almond (Great for acne prone skin)
- Highlighter: Elf concealer in “light” (available in multiple shades), Ruby Kisses HD setn’ forget setting powder (applied to the areas where I use concealer-under eyes, chin, forehead)
- Contour: Elf blush and contour kit (applied to natural indentation in cheek and on the sides of my nose
- Bronzer: Elf Bronzer in “sunkissed” (available in multiple shades)
Lip: Wet n Wild Red ( I forgot the exact name)
And there you have it! You can achieve a nice look by incorporating these inexpensive items into your makeup kit.I am also a huge fan of the Ruby Kisses liquid concealers. Check out Target, drugstores, and local beauty supply stores to find most of these products.
Thanks for Keeping it Kinky…
- Show your enthusiasm for the site by tweeting or sharing the link on your Facebook page or other social media sites.
- Keep it Kinky’: Subscribe to receive FREE weekly updates directly in your inbox
- Reciprocity : Help me stay connected with you by leaving your blog or website below.
- Last but not least: Say “Hi” sometimes. I love connecting with you, sharing information on topics you are interested in and answering your questions. Let me know your thoughts by emailing me or commenting below.