Thank you http://childofahipster.wordpress.com/ for nominating me!
Here are the rules:
– Acknowledge the blogger who nominated you and display the award
– Answer eleven questions that the blogger gives you
– Give eleven random facts about yourself – they can be anything!
– Nominate eleven blogs that you think are deserving of the award (but they must have less than 200 followers)
– Let the bloggers know you nominated them
– Give them eleven questions to answer
1. What do I enjoy most about blogging?
-Sharing parts of myself with a global community
2. If you could have a pet mosquito or pet tarantula, which one would you rather have?
– Are ya’ll playing with me? NEITHER. I can’t deal with either one.
3. If you could rule the world for one day what would you change?
-Evil, which is the root of a lot of ish. I think we need to learn to love others more.
4. What would you do with £1000 ($1674)?
– Since I am starting a new career in brand management, I would probably shop. I would also want a full body massage, body scrub, facial, hair style and a new pair of summer shoes for all the NYC outdoor concerts and festivals.
5. Would you rather be in the film ‘The Grudge’ or ‘Paranormal Activity’?
– Ugh..are these both scary movies? I don’t do scary movies. The Grudge..I think?
6. What is the best excuse you have used for not doing homework?
-Um, I was out of the country and didn’t have reliable internet access.
(well, that is somewhat true)
7. Which moment in your life would you like to re-live?
-My 22nd birthday in Ghana. Can we say that the #turnup was real. It was EPIC until I got some type of poisoning from the melted ice cubes in my drink.
8. Stripes or polka dots?
-Both. and I may even consider wearing them in the same outfit.
9. Would you rather win an Oscar or a Nobel Prize?
-Nobel Prize…hey is the English major in me!
10. How would you stereotype yourself?
– Well my friends often laugh after one my comments and say “girl you crazy”…so I guess I am a bit crazy and dope. Otherwise, I am complex, confident and humble.
11. If you could only download one app, which app would it be?
-Instagram (straight flexin’) Or Google maps ( I stay lost)
Now on to the Random Facts:
1. I climbed the highest mountain in Ghana, Mt.Afadjato.
2. I have never weighed more than 115lbs and that is not by choice..its genetic.
3. I love to read!
4. I am so grouchy in the morning. I am nobody’s friend before 10am.
5. I like to have my way but not in a spoiled manner. If I refuse to budge on something, it’s usually a good reason behind it.
6. Business school is starting to become stifling for my creative self
7. I have a poem published
8. Everyone keeps asking me if I am mixed with Chinese..um No-not to my knowledge.
9. I want 4 kids..CallmeKinky luvs da’ kids
10. My guilty pleasure is ratchet TV and all those detective shows like the First 48 yet, I havent owned a TV in nearly a year
11. I am sending my future kids on a “coming of age” trip around the world.